The NarcoCheck® ID-Test® Cannabis is used for the identification of THC (Tetrahydrocannabinol), the active ingredient in cannabis. It works whatever the form of cannabis, ie on samples of hashish, weed (marijuana) or oil.
Very simple to use, this test is based on a wet chemical reaction.
Introduce into the test a small quantity of the substance to be identified as well as the small catalytic pellet contained in the cap, and the granules contained in the ampoule change color. Then compare the color of the granules with the color chart on the front of the operating instructions.
Before the test, the ampoule is completely transparent.
After the test, the result can be interpreted using the following colorimetric chart:
- This test detects cannabis in all its natural forms: leaf (grass, marijuana), resin (hashish) and oil.
- This test does not react to contact with pastries (space cake, happy muffin, etc.) and other cannabis-based food preparations.
- This test does not react in the presence of synthetic cannabinoids such as Spice, K2 and other "herbal incense". To identify this type of substance, use the NarcoCheck® ID-Test® Synthetic Cannabinoids..
Benefits of the ID-Test® Cannabis :
- 100% legal in any country. It is a simple screening test.
- Safe and easy to use.
- Results in just few seconds.
- Economical and reliable.
- No risk to the environment.
- No acid neutralization required (the ampoule can be thrown away).
The ID-Test® Cannabis package contains :
- An ampoule containing the chemical identification reagent.
- A sampling spatula.
- A colored multilanguage leaflet.
Fast and Easy
The ID-Tests are available in 2 different packagings:
One test is packaged individually, with its instructions for use.
10 tests are packaged in the same box with instructions. Even more economical!