The NarcoCheck® ID-Test® Synthetic cannabinoids is used for the identification of presumptive synthetic cannabinoids. They also go by common names like Spice or K2.
Very simple to use, this test is based on a wet chemical reaction.
Introduce into the test a small quantity of the substance to be identified, and the ampoule changes color. Then compare the color of the ampoule with the color chart on the front of the operating instructions.
Before the test, the ampoule is completely transparent.
After the test, the result can be interpreted using the following colorimetric chart:
- This test does not identify cannabis (Hashish and Marijuana). To identify traditional cannabis, use the NarcoCheck® ID-Test® Cannabis.
- When using this test, remember that the colors of the chart have been defined with synthetic cannabinoids in powder/crystals form (laboratory grade). Other organic or synthetic compounds in the sample may influence a bit the coloration.
When using this test with plant samples, you must follow exactly the hereunder procedure:
- You must crush/grind your sample before testing it. Small pieces of material will give a more homogeneous result than bigger ones.
- You must put a small quantity of sample in the ampoule, approximatively 1/4 of the provided spatula.
- Then, you must shake the ampoule twice (quick shake from right to left) and no more than twice.
- Compare the color with the chart immediately after shaking it.
If you shake the ampoule more than twice or do not interpret the test immediately after shaking the ampoule, the test will become invalid, that is, completely dark brown to black.
It is normal to see the top layer of liquid in the ampoule turn to a dark brown color.
You have to look at the color of the bottom layer (at the very bottom of the ampoule).
Benefits of the ID-Test® Synthetic cannabinoids:
- 100% legal in any country. It is a simple screening test.
- Safe and easy to use.
- Results in just few seconds.
- Economical and reliable.
- No risk to the environment.
- No acid neutralization required (the ampoule can be thrown away).
The ID-Test® Synthetic cannabinoidspackage contains :
- An ampoule containing the chemical identification reagent.
- A sampling spatula.
- A colored multilanguage leaflet.
Fast and Easy
The ID-Tests are available in 2 different packagings:
One test is packaged individually, with its instructions for use.
10 tests are packaged in the same box with instructions. Even more economical!