The NarcoCheck® ID-Test® Ecstasy is used for the identification of MDMA (the active principle of ecstasy) on powders and tablets.
Very simple to use, this test is based on a wet chemical reaction.
Introduce into the test a small quantity of the substance to be identified, and the granules contained in the ampoule change color. Then compare the color of the granules with the colorimetric chart included in the instructions for use.
Before the test, the ampoule is completely transparent.
After the test, the result can be interpreted using the following colorimetric chart:
- This test works for tablets (ecstasy pill) and MDMA powders / crystals.
- It does not identify the mCPP, for which you should use the NarcoCheck® ID-Test® mCPP.
- It does not identify the PMA / PMMA, for which you must use the NarcoCheck® ID-Test® PMA-PMMA..
- It does distinguish amphetamine from methamphetamine.
- It does distinguish 2C-B from 2C-C and 2C-1
Benefits of the ID-Test® Ecstasy / MDMA:
- 100% legal in any country. It is a simple screening test.
- Safe and easy to use.
- Results in just few seconds.
- Economical and reliable.
- No risk to the environment.
- No acid neutralization required (the ampoule can be thrown away).
The ID-Test® Ecstasy / MDMA package contains :
- An ampoule containing the chemical identification reagent.
- A sampling spatula.
- A colored multilanguage leaflet.
Fast and Easy
The ID-Tests are available in 2 different packagings:
One test is packaged individually, with its instructions for use.
10 tests are packaged in the same box with instructions. Even more economical!