The NarcoCheck® ID-Test® Ketamine is used for the identification of ketamine, methoxetamine (MXE), N-Ethyl-Ketamine.
Very simple to use, this test is based on a wet chemical reaction.
Introduce into the test a small quantity of the substance to be identified, as well as a small catalyst present in the cap, and the granules contained in the ampoule change color. Then compare the color of the ampoule with the colorimetric chart included in the instructions.
Before the test, the granules contained in the ampoule are pinkish in appearance
After the test, the result can be interpreted using the following colorimetric chart:
- If no color appears or the ampoule turns blue, the test is negative.
- A purple color may also indicate the presence of methoxetamine or N-Ethyl-Ketamine, which are increasingly prevalent derivatives of ketamine.
- A violet color may also indicate the presence of PCP. This is called a cross reaction. For information, this drug is different from ketamine, but equally dangerous..
- The colors of the colorimetric chart were defined using laboratory chemical standards. If the tested sample contains several molecules simultaneously or other interfering substances such as certain cutting products, this may influence the final color of the test.
Benefits of the ID-Test® Ketamine:
- 100% legal in any country. It is a simple screening test.
- Safe and easy to use.
- Results in just few seconds.
- Economical and reliable.
- No risk to the environment.
- No acid neutralization required (the ampoule can be thrown away).
The ID-Test® Ketamine package contains :
- An ampoule containing the chemical identification reagent.
- A sampling spatula.
- A colored multilanguage leaflet.
Fast and Easy
The ID-Tests are available in 2 different packagings:
One test is packaged individually, with its instructions for use.
10 tests are packaged in the same box with instructions. Even more economical!