The NarcoCheck® ID-Test® LSD & Tryptamines is used for the identification of LSD and tryptamines (natural or synthetic) on blotter, powder and liquid.
Very simple to use, this test is based on a wet chemical reaction.
Introduce into the test a small quantity of the substance to be identified as well as the small catalytic pellet contained in the cap, and the granules contained in the ampoule change color. Then compare the color of the granules with the color chart on the front of the operating instructions.
Before the test, the ampoule is completely transparent.
After the test, the result can be interpreted using the following colorimetric chart:
- A test performed on a low-dose LSD blotter tip will only cause a slight change in color, while a drop of liquid LSD in the ampoule will result in a rapid and flagrant purple color. li >
- The colors of the colorimetric chart were defined using laboratory chemical standards. If the tested sample contains several molecules simultaneously or other interfering substances such as certain cutting products, this may influence the final color of the test.
Benefits of the ID-Test® LSD & Tryptamines:
- 100% legal in any country. It is a simple screening test.
- Safe and easy to use.
- Results in just few seconds.
- Economical and reliable.
- No risk to the environment.
- No acid neutralization required (the ampoule can be thrown away).
The ID-Test® LSD & Tryptamines package contains :
- An ampoule containing the chemical identification reagent.
- A sampling spatula.
- A colored multilanguage leaflet.
Fast and Easy
The ID-Tests are available in 2 different packagings:
One test is packaged individually, with its instructions for use.
10 tests are packaged in the same box with instructions. Even more economical!