The NarcoCheck® ID-Test® GHB is used for the identification of gamma-hydroxybutyrate (GHB) on powder and liquid. As a reminder, the GHB has made itself sadly famous under the name of "rape drug" or "raper's drug", because its sedative effect totally annihilates the will of the victim. This is called a chemical submission.
Very simple to use, this test is based on a wet chemical reaction.
Simply add a small amount of the substance to be identified, and the granules in the ampoule will change color. Then compare the color of the ampoule with the colorimetric chart included in the instructions.
Before the test, the ampoule is completely transparent.
After the test, the result can be interpreted using the following colorimetric chart:
Benefits of the ID-Test® GHB:
- 100% legal in any country. It is a simple screening test.
- Safe and easy to use.
- Results in just few seconds.
- Economical and reliable.
- No risk to the environment.
- No acid neutralization required (the ampoule can be thrown away).
The ID-Test® GHB package contains :
- An ampoule containing the chemical identification reagent.
- A sampling spatula.
- A colored multilanguage leaflet.