The NarcoCheck® ID-Test® Cocaine Aldulterants is used for the identification of the main cocaine cutting agents, which can be very dangerous for health. These products include Levamisole, Ephedrine, Phenacetine and Lidocaine.
Very simple to use, this test is based on a wet chemical reaction.
Introduce into the test a small quantity (a few milligrams) of the substance to be identified, and the granules contained in the ampoule change color. Then compare it with the colorimetric chart included in the instructions.
Before the test, the ampoule contains a yellow liquid.
After the test, the result can be interpreted using the following colorimetric chart:
- This test does not react to contact with pure cocaine.
- This test does not evaluate the purity of the cocaine analyzed. To determine the degree of purity, use the NarcoCheck® ID-Test® Cocain Purity.
- The colors of the colorimetric chart were defined using laboratory chemical standards. If the tested sample contains several molecules simultaneously or other interfering substances such as certain cutting products, this may influence the final color of the test.
Benefits of the ID-Test® Cocaine Adulterants:
- 100% legal in any country. It is a simple screening test.
- Safe and easy to use.
- Results in just few seconds.
- Economical and reliable.
- No risk to the environment.
- No acid neutralization required (the ampoule can be thrown away).
The ID-Test® Cocaine Adulterants package contains:
- An ampoule containing the chemical identification reagent.
- A sampling spatula.
- A colored multilanguage leaflet.
Fast and Easy
The ID-Tests are available in 2 different packagings:
One test is packaged individually, with its instructions for use.
10 tests are packaged in the same box with instructions. Even more economical!