The NarcoCheck® ID-Test® Cocaine Purity is used to evaluate the degree of purity of cocaine.
Very simple to use, just add a small amount of cocaine to evaluate (about 20mg) and the ampoule changes color. Then compare the color of the ampoule with the color chart included in the instructions for use.
Before the test, the ampoule is completely transparent.
After the test, the result can be interpreted using the following colorimetric chart:
- This is not an identification test for cocaine. Before performing this test, it is advisable to check that the sample is indeed positive for cocaine, with the NarcoCheck® ID-Test® Cocaine & Crack.
- This test does not react with lidocaine or procaine, two substances often used as cutting products of cocaine.
- This test does not identify cocaine cutting agents. To detect the presence of levamisole, phenacetin and ephedrine, use the NarcoCheck® ID-Test® Cocaine Adulterants.
- The colors of the colorimetric chart were defined using laboratory chemical standards. If the tested sample contains several molecules simultaneously or other interfering substances such as certain cutting products, this may influence the final color of the test.
Benefits of the ID-Test® Cocaine Purity:
- 100% legal in any country. It is a simple screening test.
- Safe and easy to use.
- Results in just few seconds.
- Economical and reliable.
- No risk to the environment.
- No acid neutralization required (the ampoule can be thrown away).
The ID-Test® Cocaine Purity package contains :
- An ampoule containing the chemical identification reagent.
- A sampling spatula.
- A small bottle of dilution liquid.
- A colored multilanguage leaflet.
Fast and Easy
The ID-Tests are available in 2 different packagings:
One test is packaged individually, with its instructions for use.
10 tests are packaged in the same box with instructions. Even more economical!