The NarcoCheck® ID-Test® Valium & Rohypnol is used for the identification of substances containing diazepam (Valium) and flunitrazepam (Rohypnol), which are potent anxiolytics and anticonvulsants of the benzodiazepine family.
Very simple to use, this test is based on a wet chemical reaction.
Introduce into the test a small quantity of the substance to be identified, and the granules contained in the ampoule change color. Then compare the color of the granules with the color chart on the instructions leaflet.
Before the test, the ampoule is completely transparent.
After the test, the result can be interpreted using the following colorimetric chart:
Benefits of the ID-Test® Valium & Rohypnol:
- 100% legal in any country. It is a simple screening test.
- Safe and easy to use.
- Results in just few seconds.
- Economical and reliable.
- No risk to the environment.
- No acid neutralization required (the ampoule can be thrown away).
The ID-Test® Valium & Rohypnol package contains:
- An ampoule containing the chemical identification reagent.
- A sampling spatula.
- A colored multilanguage leaflet.