The NarcoCheck® ID-Test® Buprenophine is used for the identification of heroin substitution medications, such as Subutex.
Very simple to use, this test is based on a wet chemical reaction.
Before the test, the ampoule is completely transparent.
After the test, the result can be interpreted using the following colorimetric chart:
Benefits of the ID-Test® Buprenophine :
- 100% legal in any country. It is a simple screening test.
- Safe and easy to use.
- Results in just few seconds.
- Economical and reliable.
- No risk to the environment.
- No acid neutralization required (the ampoule can be thrown away).
The ID-Test® Buprenophine package contains :
- An ampoule containing the chemical identification reagent.
- A sampling spatula.
- A colored multilanguage leaflet.