The NarcoCheck® ID-Test® MDMA Purity is used to evaluate the degree of purity of MDMA.
This test is very simple to use. Just add a small amount of MDMA to evaluate (about 20mg) and the ampoule changes color.
Then compare the color of the ampoule with the colorimetric chart included in the instructions.
Before the test, the ampoule is completely transparent.
After the test, the result can be interpreted using the following colorimetric chart:
- This is not an identification test for MDMA. Before performing this test, it is advisable to check that the sample is indeed positive for MDMA, with the NarcoCheck® ID-Test® Ecstasy (MDMA).
- Unlike other purity ID-Tests, the colors of the ampoule of the MDMA purity test evolve rapidly; This is why you have a color grid usable 5 minutes after the test and a grid usable 30 minutes after the test.
- The colors of the colorimetric chart were defined using laboratory chemical standards. If the tested sample contains several molecules simultaneously or other interfering substances such as certain cutting products, this may influence the final color of the test.
Benefits of the ID-Test® MDMA Purity:
- 100% legal in any country. It is a simple screening test.
- Safe and easy to use.
- Results in just few seconds.
- Economical and reliable.
- No risk to the environment.
- No acid neutralization required (the ampoule can be thrown away).
The ID-Test® MDMA Purity package contains :
- An ampoule containing the chemical identification reagent.
- A sampling spatula.
- A colored multilanguage leaflet.
Fast and Easy
The ID-Tests are available in 2 different packagings:
One test is packaged individually, with its instructions for use.
10 tests are packaged in the same box with instructions. Even more economical!