About this test
The NarcoCheck® ID-Test® Ecstasy is used for the identification of presumed samples of MDMA (the active principle of ecstasy), Amphetamines and Methamphetamin, on powders and tablets.
Very simple to use, this test is based on a wet chemical reaction.
Simply introduce a small amount of the substance to be identified into the test. The reagent in the ampoule will change color. Then compare the color obtained with the colorimetric chart in the instructions for use.
Before the test, the ampoule is completely transparent.
After the test, the result can be interpreted using the following colorimetric chart:
- This test works with tablets (ecstasy/MDMA pills), powders and crystals.
- It does not identify the PMA / PMMA, for which you must use the PMA-PMMA test..
- It does not distinguish amphetamine from methamphetamine.
- The colors of the colorimetric chart were defined using laboratory chemical standards. If the test sample contains several molecules simultaneously or other interfering substances such as certain cutting products, this may influence the final color of the test.
Quick and easy to use
The benefits of the ID-Test® Ecstasy
- 100% legal in any country. It is a simple screening test.
- Safe and easy to use.
- Results in just few seconds.
- Economical and reliable.
- No risk to the environment.
- No acid neutralization required (the ampoule can be thrown away).
In the package of the ID-Test® Ecstasy
You will find:
- An ampoule containing the chemical identification reagent.
- A sampling spatula.
- A colored multilanguage leaflet.
This test is a professional device used to help identify presumptive drugs or narcotics in the form of powders (fine or agglomerated), crystals, tablets, or some specific plants. It is not designed to test "anything and everything" (food, beverages, biological materials etc.), and particularly everyday products (household, gardening, cosmetics etc.) which contain various chemical compounds that can trigger unexpected reactions, and thus cause false or erroneous results.
Like any rapid test, this test delivers a purely indicative result. To know or confirm with certainty the composition of the sample, it is necessary to analyze it with a reference analytical method such as GC/MS or HPLC-MS/MS. The use of this test must therefore be done with full knowledge of the fact that no rapid screening test can be 100% reliable.