|Test type||Identification of unknown or suspect substances|
|Results in||Less than a minute|
About this test
The NarcoCheck® ID-Test® Prescription Drugs is used for the identification of presumptive addictive prescription drugs samples, whose use is often diverted for recreational purposes, such as oxycodone (OxyContin®), methylphenidate (Ritaline®), methaqualone (Mandrax®) and pethidine (Demerol®).
Very simple to use, this test is based on a wet chemical reaction.
Simply introduce a small amount of the substance to be identified into the test. The reagent in the ampoule will change color. Then compare the color obtained with the colorimetric chart in the instructions for use.
Before the test, the ampoule is completely transparent.
After the test, the result can be interpreted using the following colorimetric chart:
- The colors of the colorimetric chart were defined using laboratory chemical standards. If the tested sample contains several molecules simultaneously or other interfering substances such as certain cutting products, this may influence the final color of the test.
- Any result whose color does not appear in the colorimetric chart must be considered negative.
Quick and easy to use
The benefits of the ID-Test® Prescription Drugs
- 100% legal in any country. It is a simple screening test.
- Safe and easy to use.
- Results in just few seconds.
- Economical and reliable.
- No risk to the environment.
- No acid neutralization required (the ampoule can be thrown away).
In the package of the ID-Test® Prescription Drugs
You will find:
- An ampoule containing the chemical identification reagent.
- A sampling spatula.
- A colored multilanguage leaflet.
This test is a professional device used to help identify presumptive drugs or narcotics in the form of powders (fine or agglomerated), crystals, tablets, or some specific plants. It is not designed to test "anything and everything" (food, beverages, biological materials etc.), and particularly everyday products (household, gardening, cosmetics etc.) which contain various chemical compounds that can trigger unexpected reactions, and thus cause false or erroneous results.
Like any rapid test, this test delivers a purely indicative result. To know or confirm with certainty the composition of the sample, it is necessary to analyze it with a reference analytical method such as GC/MS or HPLC-MS/MS. The use of this test must therefore be done with full knowledge of the fact that no rapid screening test can be 100% reliable.
Fast and Easy
The ID-Tests are available in 2 different packagings:
One test is packaged individually, with its instructions for use.
10 tests are packaged in the same box with instructions. Even more economical!