Total: $3.20 Tax included
About this test
The NarcoCheck® ID-Test® GHB is used for the identification of suspected gamma-hydroxybutyrate (GHB) in the form of powder and liquid samples.
This test can identify samples of pure GHB or GHB as the main component, but cannot be used to test beverages. It can only be used for forensic or industrial purposes.
You must not use this test to know if a beverage contains GHB.
It will not be reliable!
If you are looking for a GHB detection test in drinks,
we strongly suggest you read this article:
Very simple to use, this test is based on a wet chemical reaction.
Simply add a small amount of the substance to be identified, and the granules in the ampoule will change color. Then compare the color of the ampoule with the colorimetric chart included in the instructions.
Before the test, the ampoule contains a yellow liquid.
After the test, the result can be interpreted using the following colorimetric chart:
- The colors of the colorimetric chart were defined using laboratory chemical standards. If the tested sample contains several molecules simultaneously or other interfering substances such as certain cutting products, this may influence the final color of the test.
- This test is not intended for the detection of GHB in beverages
Quick and easy to use
The benefits of the ID-Test® GHB
- 100% legal in any country. It is a simple screening test.
- Safe and easy to use.
- Results in just few seconds.
- Economical and reliable.
- No risk to the environment.
- No acid neutralization required (the ampoule can be thrown away).
In the package of the ID-Test® GHB
You will find:
- An ampoule containing the chemical identification reagent.
- A sampling spatula.
- A colored multilanguage leaflet.
This test is a professional device used to help identify presumptive drugs or narcotics in the form of powders (fine or agglomerated), crystals, tablets, or some specific plants. It is not designed to test "anything and everything" (food, beverages, biological materials etc.), and particularly everyday products (household, gardening, cosmetics etc.) which contain various chemical compounds that can trigger unexpected reactions, and thus cause false or erroneous results.
Like any rapid test, this test delivers a purely indicative result. To know or confirm with certainty the composition of the sample, it is necessary to analyze it with a reference analytical method such as GC/MS or HPLC-MS/MS. The use of this test must therefore be done with full knowledge of the fact that no rapid screening test can be 100% reliable.