About this test
The NarcoCheck® ID-Test® Cocaine Purity is used to evaluate the degree of purity of a cocaine sample.
Very simple to use, just add a small amount of cocaine to evaluate (about 20mg) and the ampoule changes color. Then compare the color of the ampoule with the color chart included in the instructions for use.
Before the test, the ampoule is completely transparent.
After the test, the result can be interpreted using the following colorimetric chart:
- This test does not react with lidocaine or procaine, two substances often used as cutting products of cocaine.
- This test does not identify cocaine cutting agents. To detect the presence of levamisole, phenacetin and ephedrine, use the Cocaine Adulterants test. You can also use the test for the detection of Fentanyl in cocaine.
- The colors of the colorimetric chart were defined using laboratory chemical standards. If the tested sample contains several molecules simultaneously or other interfering substances such as certain cutting products, this may influence the final color of the test.
Quick and easy to use
The benefits of the ID-Test® Cocaine Purity
- 100% legal in any country. It is a simple screening test.
- Safe and easy to use.
- Results in just few seconds.
- Economical and reliable.
- No risk to the environment.
- No acid neutralization required (the ampoule can be thrown away).
In the package of the ID-Test® Cocaine Purity
You will find:
- An ampoule containing the chemical identification reagent.
- A sampling spatula.
- A colored multilanguage leaflet.
This test is a professional device used to help identify presumptive drugs or narcotics in the form of powders (fine or agglomerated), crystals, tablets, or some specific plants. It is not designed to test "anything and everything" (food, beverages, biological materials etc.), and particularly everyday products (household, gardening, cosmetics etc.) which contain various chemical compounds that can trigger unexpected reactions, and thus cause false or erroneous results.
Like any rapid test, this test delivers a purely indicative result. To know or confirm with certainty the composition of the sample, it is necessary to analyze it with a reference analytical method such as GC/MS or HPLC-MS/MS. The use of this test must therefore be done with full knowledge of the fact that no rapid screening test can be 100% reliable.