The NarcoCheck® ID-Test® Heroin Purity is used to evaluate the degree of purity of heroin.
This test is very simple to use. Just add a small amount of heroin to evaluate (about 20mg) and the ampoule changes color.
Then compare the color of the ampoule with the colorimetric chart included in the instructions.
Before the test, the ampoule is completely transparent.
After the test, the result can be interpreted using the following colorimetric chart:
- This test has been designed to work only with heroin samples. A positive result to the NarcoCheck® ID-Test® Heroin identification test must therefore be obtained before using this test. .
- The colors of the colorimetric chart were defined using laboratory chemical standards. If the tested sample contains several molecules simultaneously or other interfering substances such as certain cutting products, this may influence the final color of the test.
Benefits of the ID-Test® Heroin Purity:
- 100% legal in any country. It is a simple screening test.
- Safe and easy to use.
- Results in just few seconds.
- Economical and reliable.
- No risk to the environment.
- No acid neutralization required (the ampoule can be thrown away).
The ID-Test® Heroin Purity package contains :
- An ampoule containing the chemical identification reagent.
- A sampling spatula.
- A colored multilanguage leaflet.
Fast and Easy
The ID-Tests are available in 2 different packagings:
One test is packaged individually, with its instructions for use.
10 tests are packaged in the same box with instructions. Even more economical!