About this test
The NarcoCheck® ID-Test® Buprenophine is used for the identification of heroin substitution medications, such as Subutex.
Very simple to use, this test is based on a wet chemical reaction.
Before the test, the ampoule is completely transparent.
After the test, the result can be interpreted using the following colorimetric chart:
- The colors of the colorimetric chart were defined using laboratory chemical standards.
- Any result whose color does not appear in the colorimetric chart must be considered negative.
Quick and easy to use
The benefits of the ID-Test® Buprenophine
- 100% legal in any country. It is a simple screening test.
- Safe and easy to use.
- Results in just few seconds.
- Economical and reliable.
- No risk to the environment.
- No acid neutralization required (the ampoule can be thrown away).
In the package of the ID-Test® Buprenophine
You will find:
- An ampoule containing the chemical identification reagent.
- A sampling spatula.
- A colored multilanguage leaflet.
This test is a professional device used to help identify presumptive drugs or narcotics in the form of powders (fine or agglomerated), crystals, tablets, or some specific plants. It is not designed to test "anything and everything" (food, beverages, biological materials etc.), and particularly everyday products (household, gardening, cosmetics etc.) which contain various chemical compounds that can trigger unexpected reactions, and thus cause false or erroneous results.
Like any rapid test, this test delivers a purely indicative result. To know or confirm with certainty the composition of the sample, it is necessary to analyze it with a reference analytical method such as GC/MS or HPLC-MS/MS. The use of this test must therefore be done with full knowledge of the fact that no rapid screening test can be 100% reliable.