About this test
The NarcoCheck® ID-Test® MDMA Purity is used to evaluate the degree of purity of an MDMA (Ecstasy) sample..
This test is very simple to use. Just add a small amount of MDMA to evaluate (about 20mg) and the ampoule changes color.
Then compare the color of the ampoule with the colorimetric chart included in the instructions.
Before the test, the ampoule is completely transparent.
After the test, the result can be interpreted using the following colorimetric chart:
- Unlike other purity ID-Tests, the colors of the ampoule of the MDMA purity test evolve rapidly. This is why you have a color grid usable 5 minutes after the test and a grid usable 30 minutes after the test.
- The colors of the colorimetric chart were defined using laboratory chemical standards. If the tested sample contains several molecules simultaneously or other interfering substances such as certain cutting products, this may influence the final color of the test.
Quick and easy to use
The benefits of the ID-Test® MDMA Purity
- 100% legal in any country. It is a simple screening test.
- Safe and easy to use.
- Results in just few seconds.
- Economical and reliable.
- No risk to the environment.
- No acid neutralization required (the ampoule can be thrown away).
In the package of the ID-Test® MDMA Purity
You will find:
- An ampoule containing the chemical identification reagent.
- A sampling spatula.
- A colored multilanguage leaflet.
This test is a professional device used to help identify presumptive drugs or narcotics in the form of powders (fine or agglomerated), crystals, tablets, or some specific plants. It is not designed to test "anything and everything" (food, beverages, biological materials etc.), and particularly everyday products (household, gardening, cosmetics etc.) which contain various chemical compounds that can trigger unexpected reactions, and thus cause false or erroneous results.
Like any rapid test, this test delivers a purely indicative result. To know or confirm with certainty the composition of the sample, it is necessary to analyze it with a reference analytical method such as GC/MS or HPLC-MS/MS. The use of this test must therefore be done with full knowledge of the fact that no rapid screening test can be 100% reliable.