Total: $4.90 Tax included
About this test
The NarcoCheck® IDetect® K3 is a rapid test for the detection of synthetic cannabinoids of the PINACA, BINACA and FUBINACA types in plant samples (used as cannabis cutting products), powders, liquids and surfaces.
It can thus be used in different ways:
- To detect the presence of synthetic cannabinoids PINACA, BINACA or FUBINACA in cannabis, CBD flowers, or any other plant samples.
Simply insert a few milligrams of the plant to be tested into the tube provided. This tube contains a diluent specifically designed for the extraction of synthetic cannabinoid molecules.
The test allows then to define explicitly if the sample contains traces of these synthetic cannabinoids, by a positive or negative result.
- To detect the presence of PINACA/BINACA/FUBINACA in powder and liquid samples.
It is only necessary to take a few milligrams of the test substance. The test then explicitly defines whether the sample contains these synthetic cannabinoids, by a positive or negative result.
- To detect invisible traces of PINACA/BINACA/FUBINACA on surfaces and all types of objects.
The sterile swab provided in the kit allows the collection of residual microscopic particles present on any object, utensil or support used to handle substances containing these classes of synthetic cannabinoids. The test then allows to clearly identify them by a positive or negative result.
However, it should be noted that the detection capabilities of this test are necessarily less on microscopic traces than with solid samples such as plants or powders.
Also called synthetic cannabinoids presence test or synthetic cannabinoids contamination test, this detection kit can be used anywhere, easily and in a few minutes.
This test has been validated in laboratory with the following molecules.
5F-AB-PINACA AB-FUBINACA AB-PINACA ADB-4en-PINACA ADB-BINACA ADB-PINACA ADB-FUBINACA MDMB-4en-PINACA
Note: other molecules belonging to these classes, biochemically very similar, are also highly likely to trigger a positive result, but could not be tested and formally validated to date.
This test does not detect all synthetic cannabinoids, but only those of the PINACA, BINACA and FUBINACA classes.
It is an ideal complement to the chemical test for other classes of synthetic cannabinoids, such as JWH, AM, CP etc.
Quick and easy to use
It is imperative to allow the plant samples to be well diluted in the extraction liquid. The more synthetic cannabinoid molecules it contains, the better the test will react.
Therefore, in order to optimize the detection capabilities of the test, it is HIGHLY RECOMMENDED to follow the following advice :
- Read carefully the plant sample section of the package insert.
- Allow the sample to steep in the dilution liquid until it turns greenish, and for at least 30 minutes. In most cases, this time is not really necessary, but it can make the difference between an uncertain result and a positive result if the sample contains very few synthetic cannabinoids or if some of the cannabinoids are of a poorly soluble type.
- During this time, do not hesitate to regularly shake the vial vigorously, in order to facilitate the extraction.
The benefits of the IDetect® K3
- Safe and easy to use.
- Perform the test and obtain the result in a few minutes.
- Economical and reliable.
- Immunological test, more specific and much more sensitive than a chemical test.
- Can be used as a test for synthetic cannabinoids in cannabis and CBD flowers.
In the package of the IDetect® K3
You will find:
- Multilingual instructions for use.
- A sterile collection swab.
- A collection vial containing a dilution liquid.
- A pair of disposable gloves.
- A rapid test for the identification of synthetic cannabinoids such as Pinaca, Binaca and Fubinaca.
This test is a professional device used to help identify presumptive drugs or narcotics in the form of powders (fine or agglomerated), crystals, tablets, or some specific plants. It is not designed to test "anything and everything" (food, beverages, biological materials etc.), and particularly everyday products (household, gardening, cosmetics etc.) which contain various chemical compounds that can trigger unexpected reactions, and thus cause false or erroneous results.
Like any rapid test, this test delivers a purely indicative result. To know or confirm with certainty the composition of the sample, it is necessary to analyze it with a reference analytical method such as GC/MS or HPLC-MS/MS. The use of this test must therefore be done with full knowledge of the fact that no rapid screening test can be 100% reliable.